Chicago Philharmonic Community Membership
Are you an aspiring musician who would like to know more about the orchestra world?
Chicago Philharmonic invites any student under the age of 21 studying music or an instrument to join our Student Connect Community Membership program!
You’ll receive exclusive ticket offers, member events, regular updates and insider knowledge, and other exciting benefits.
And best of all it’s free and easy to join!
Fill out the registration form, complete and mail back (or scan and email) to Chicago Philharmonic, or fill out our Google Form (google form only applies to members over the age of 13. If you’re under the age of 13 we must have the registration form signed by a parent or guardian).
Open to: Anyone under the age of 21 studying music or an instrument in the United States of America.
– A membership card with your individual member number
– A free Chicago Philharmonic button (can be redeemed at a Chi Phil concert)
– Special ticket offers sent throughout the year
– Quarterly dedicated e-news
– Bi-yearly mailed newsletter
– Your name in our program books
– Invitation to a special meet-the-musician event, exclusive invites to rehearsals and other selected member events
– 10% off Chi Phil merchandise
– Advance notice on Chicago Philharmonic news such as concerts, Side by Side performances, etc
– Free ticket exchanges for purchased tickets
– Access to trivia, games and giveaways
- Members under the age of 13 must have signed parental permission to join. A person turning 21 within the year may still sign up as long as they do so prior to their 21st birthday.
- Memberships cannot be transferred.
- Membership is valid until June 30 in the same calendar year as joined. Membership will require renewal after this date.
- Members may be required to mention the membership number to receive benefits.
- Ticket discounts cannot be combined with any other offers or with a Chicago Philharmonic subscription package and are not exchangeable for cash or merchandise.
- Members receive 10% off merchandise which can be redeemed by presenting their membership card at Chicago Philharmonic concerts or by calling the Chicago Philharmonic office (postage costs may apply).
- Chicago Philharmonic may contact your music teacher or school to confirm your status as a student prior to confirming your membership.